Thursday 19 January 2012

Shabby, distressed, tattered or vintage......



.....but certainly Saturated.... Hi crafty girlies, well some of my 'crafty ecclecticness' seems to be returning, but I still can't get away from roughing up those edges....lol......... it must be my 'thing'......
...but I think any style suits Krista's super gorgeous images..


..... I think I'm just gonna need them all... well it would be rude not to....ha haa...


I coloured this image on one of my colouring playdates with Deb... aka Frecklesplace . 
 This card I have made to enter into the Saturated Canary guest designer dt call.... 
image -  Saturated Canary
papers -  Tilda paper stack
crochet flower and butterfly - Llittle Snippets on Etsy

Well that all from me for the moment good luck to everyone in the dt call
Hugs
Kaylou xxx
.


7 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I can never get enough of your creations!!! So inspiring!!!

Debs said...

looks stunning hon..and eek another playdate next week :D..hugs 'er up road!! x x x

Chrissy said...

Very beautiful Kaylou, gorgeous image and colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Loopylou. said...

omgosh this is just awesome!! I love how you printed and coloured her up in the lighter shades, she looks beautiful
good luck with the SC guest call!
hugs Lou xxx

Debby said...

Beautiful image...beautiful coloring (as always!) ...beautiful card!
debby x

Sue said...

Hi hun
wow a beautiful card, awesome colouring, lovely papers & design, like the distressed edges,sue,x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin