Friday 5 July 2013

Simply Steampunk Challenge Guest DT...

Hi guys.... today I have my post for the guest design spot at Simply Steampunk Challenges..
The challenge theme this week is Embossing Folders...

I have used the gorgeous Tea time Tammy from the new collection Lady Killers..

 I don't have an embossing or diecutting machine so I have had to get out the metal Stencils and hand emboss things...I have had these metal stencils for years,,,lol... The doily is hand embossed and then cut out..
 I used another metal stencil to hand emboss the roses on to the post card....
and the zig zag border is an actual embossing border punch from Martha Stewart...

Hope you like this, this head over to the challenge blog and take a peek at the awesome work from the DT girlies..

Thank you so much to the teamfor having me as a guest

Hugs
 xx

7 comments:

JenniferD said...

Loooove your piece of Art! Great work with all your hand Embossing!

Emily Shroom said...

Wow, spectacular project, awesome colouring!

Emily Shroom said...

Spectacular looking project, awesome colouring too!

Irene's Creations said...

Awesome job! Beautiful job.

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Awesome creation, your coloring is stunning!
Lisa

Unknown said...

This is amazing love this layout and the colors look fantastic so glad your able to join us this month

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW! Fabulous distressing and coloring and your embellies ROCK! Love the clock behind the casket. Excellent! xxD

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin