Monday 28 October 2013

Graveyard scene with Simply Betty...

Hi everyone...How are you, today over on the Simply Betty 13 days of Halloween Challenge we would like you to create a Graveyard Scene.... Oooh spooky


 I have us copics and promarkers for colouring...

 I have cut the images out and created a 3d scene using some of my favourits papers from the Seven Dots Studio Dreamer collection...

I hope you have time to take part, please go over to the Simply Betty blog and take a peek at the rest of the girls work..there are only a few more challenges left for this Halloween ... don't miss them.
Thank you so much gain for stopping by to visit me I really do appreciate it..
I have  some more things in the pipeline so please come back..
Hugs for now xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin