Monday 16 December 2013

Tiddly christmas fox.....

Hi everyone....
just sharing my latest colouring with you...
Here is a Make it Crafty background using the large pine tree and the Tiddly Inks  Love you most digi


I have used promarkers and prisma pencils.....
I hope you have had a go at the pine tree using Zoe's fab tutorial...

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days....My daughter is in hospital so I have been staying on the ward with her.... I hope we will be out soon....
 I will be back visiting you  soon.

Hugs for now
 xx

3 comments:

Juls said...

Sorry to hear your daughter in hospital, sending big hugs & hope everything ok. Your colouring is amazing xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable sweet card. Sorry to hear your daughter is in hospital, hope she is home soon.
luv
Debby

Loz said...

wow, this is gorgeous. Get well wishes to your daughter x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin