Friday 26 September 2014

Cafe Paris.....Sil vous plait

Hi guys... how are you..?  fancy a cafe au lait in Paris..... 

today again I havehad a go at something different... I used the Paris Sidewalk cafe scene from Make it Crafty , and used just back ink and a calligraphy drawing nib to colour with.


I know it's not brilliant, but for my first attempt I think it's okay, with a bit more  practise I could get used to this technique...I just need to learn to control the water flow more and  how creating different shades with just one colour.....I love to play with different media...♥

hope you have been able to join in with the current challenge over on Make it Colourful.... Here

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek
See you again very soon


Big Hugs
 xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin