Saturday 1 November 2014

Make it Colourful - speed colouring

Hey there everyone ... how did you like our last challenge over at Make it colourful.....?
Well we have another challenge for you this month and that is....


Speed colouring...!

Wow I did struggle with this one ... but it is totally do-able.... Zoe does like to challenge her DT girls as well as everyone else...lol. :)
I knew I wouldn't be able to colour quick enough with markers or ball point pens, so I opted for pastel pencils and a paper stump...

Here is what I did
I used kraft coloured card stock to print onto and Koh-i-noor pastel pencils and a paper stump.
I did use up all of the 15 mins, it could do with some more detail on it but not bad for the time allowance...

I hope you are going to join in the challenge again , you guys rocked the last one.
Thank you for stopping by

Big Hugs

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin