Sunday 8 February 2015

Octavia Moonfly....


Hi there everyone.... I am back again with another PolkaDoodles Image from there gorgeous Octavia Moonfly range..

I have had some many lovely comments over in the facebook group on my biro colouring.... I will try and put together a tutorial on how I do it... I am still learning this technique so I'm no expert...

 When I set off colouring this I initially had a turquoise colour in mind but ended up a bit more tinkerbell....

 there is a bit of sparkle on the wings but the camera didn't pick it up to well..
So this is my latest ballpoint pen colouring... I will work on a tutorial to share my version of how I do it.. Happy colouring
Thank you for stopping by

Hugs
 xx

1 comment:

Anjie said...

This is stunning work! Have you applied for our DT at PolkaDoodles?
Anjie
Senior DT at Polkadoodles.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin