Saturday 9 January 2016

Life Book 2016 - week 1

Hi there everyone, How  are you.
On the first of Jan I enrolled on to the Life Book 2016 Art course with Tamara LaPorte.
It's amazing, I don't know why I haven't done it before.
It is a mixed media course but you are given guidance and you can use what you have...

  Week 1 -  The Happy Traveller
The photo is really pants, it is much brighter and sharper in real life.... It's so diffucult to try and take a picture of an A3 piece....

 Yaaay for Owls...
For my first attempt it's not too bad drawing is something I need to work on, it's way harder then colouring for me...
The course is 52 weeks + some bonus lessons so I will have loads more to share with you.
Thanks for taking a peek.

Hugs
 xx

1 comment:

roseflowerbooks said...

How beautiful! It's great that you are getting out of your comfort zone and drawing. It's amazing so far! Keep up the wonderful work!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin