Thursday 3 March 2016

Make It Colourful - Bubbles Challenge

Hi there everyone, wow how quick are the months starting to whizz by..... so that must mean we have a new challenge over at Make it Colourful 

 
Yep, that's right we would love you to colour some bubbles in your Make It Crafty image.
I have used the awesome Alice and Caterpillar digi stamp

I love the Alice in wonderland images... I have used ball point pens to create this, the bubbles took me a few goes to figure out, but overall they are not too bad. I am going to try and do little bubble tutorial  for my buubles with pens I will share it on here and also over on the Make it Crafty facebook page. 
You will find loads of inspiration and ideas from the gorgeous DT girls as well as being able to ask for help and advice...
So... I look forward to seeing your creations and  happy colouring.

Hugs 
xx



 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin